This workshop is aimed at anyone with or without previous knowledge, who would like to dive into and explore clown techniques.
- Principles and main notions of clowning.
- Descovering and strengthening laughter mechanisms.
- Individual and group improvisation.
- Drama games and body language.
- Miming and Imitations.
- Imagination exercises.
- Voice and onomatopoeia.
- Presence on stage.
- Clown – audience relationship management.
- Losing inhibitions and handling emotions.
- Ridicule as a tool.
- The clown in the street, the clown in a theatre.
- Work on routines
- A large, clean, well-ventilated space.
- Music center or amplifier